FREEPHONE 0800 689 1795
The Controller of Your Personal Information
Under applicable data protection laws, we are required to advise you who is the controller of your personal information. The controller of and the person/department responsible for the personal information covered by this policy is Louise Trotter. Deo-San. 34 Redding Road, Redding. FK29XL.
Personal Information we Collect and Hold and its Purpose
This policy applies to all personal information collected by Deo-San by whatever means.
Records may include:
· Contact names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
· Bank Details/ Card Details.
We will collect this information from you when you provide it to us by phone, email, post or directly in person.
We will only use your personal information in relation to your custom and as the law permits. We are required to inform you the legal basis upon which we rely in processing your personal information. The legal principles are;
· You have freely given you personal information for the purposes of employing the services of Deo-San and consent to the use of said personal information.
We will not disclose personal information we hold about you to any Third Party except where required by law or as follows:
· For the purposes of Health
· Any other reason where we are required by Law to disclose your information.
Your right to Access your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, you have the right under the Data Protection Laws in relation to personal Data as follows:
· To request access to your personal data, commonly known as a “data subject access request”. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· To request the correction of the personal data we hold about you.
· To request the erasure of your personal data.
· To withdraw consent.
Changes to this Policy
34 Redding Road
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the data protection laws you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) (https://ico.org.uk/)